开会|主持人说什么?

🌟 小青的编写说明

🍃 下载为 PDF

本站没有评论功能,你可以来 GitHub 提 issue、送我一颗小星星 🌟,也可以给我写邮件 inklingsdaily@gmail.com。

A. 会议开始

  1. 【寒暄】来的路上还顺利吧?

    Did you have any trouble getting here?

    我们公司办公室还好找吗?

    Did you have any trouble finding us?

  2. 【寒暄之后转回正题】我还想跟大家再聊聊天,不过……

    …I’d love to chat more, but… …it’s been lovely to catch up, but…

    是吧,哎呀,好有趣啊,你以后可得多跟我讲讲这个,不过咱们今天这个会要谈的内容挺多的,所以…… …you must tell me more about that later, but we have a lot to get through today, so…

    咱们开始吧。 Let’s get down to business. Shall we get started?

  3. 晚上好。 Good evening.

    @青: 会议开始时的“晚上好”,一般说“Good evening ”;会议结束时道别,一般说“Good night ”,表示“晚安”。

    很高兴见到你,咪咪。

    Nice to see you, Mimi.

    @青: 刚见面打招呼,说“Nice to see you”;会议结束时寒暄,说“(It was) nice talking to you”,表示天已经聊完了,我很高兴。

  4. 我召集了开发团队的这次会议,讨论我们下一个双月的计划。

    I’ve called this meeting of our dev team to discuss our plan for the next bi-month.

  5. 首先,我们会请咪咪来发言,这个计划是他负责初步拟定的。 First, we’ll hear a presentation from Mimi. He has been working on this.

  6. 然后,我们会讨论一下,听听大家的反馈,并集思广益,看看大家是否有其他的想法。 Then, we’ll discuss it to get your feedback and put our heads together to see if there are any other ideas.)

    @青: 高亮部分记不住可省略。字面意思是“把头碰在一起想”。

  7. 趁着 Joe 还在调试准备,我先说几句。

    While Joe is getting set up , let me say a few words.


B. 介绍参与者

  1. 老雷:在进入报告之前,我想花一点时间介绍一下与会者。这几位,百忙之中抽出时间,来和我们做分享,非常慷慨。 Before we begin, I would like to take a moment to introduce the participants who have graciously agreed to share their time with us today.)

    @青: 后半句是高阶的客气表达,记不住可以掐掉,或者拆成一个独立的句子。

  2. 老雷:我,你们应该都已经认识了吧,我是老雷,老米公司的首席执行官。 I believe that all of you already know me, Lei, the CEO of Laomi.

  3. 老雷:在正式进入报告之前,我还是先来自我介绍一下,可能还有人没有见过我,我是老雷,老米公司的首席执行官。 Before we dive into the presentation, I should probably start by saying that I’m Lei, the CEO of Laomi, just in case there’s anyone here who hasn’t met me in person before today.

    @青: “Dive into”字面意思是纵身跳进水中,很形象。

  4. 老雷:请我们的主要团队成员也介绍一下自己吧,咪咪,要不从你开始? Could I please get our key team members to introduce themselves? Mimi, why don’t we start with you?

    @青: 这是比较客气的表达。

    我们按照座次自我介绍吧,咪咪,从你开始? Let’s go around the table and introduce ourselves, Mimi do you want to start?

    我们快速做一轮自我介绍吧,请大家依次说自己的名字、职位和参会的原因。 Let’s introduce ourselves quickly - please state your name, job title and why you are here.

  5. 咪咪:好嘞。我是咪咪,吃鱼部的经理。我很高兴今天和大家开会。 Sure. I'm Mimi, the Manager of Fish Consumption Department. It’s my pleasure to join all of you today. Meow.

  6. 老象:我是老象,产品开发高级副总裁。我一直在调整我们的产品,以便更好地满足客户的需求。 I'm Elle Phant, Senior V.P. of Product Development. I’ve been tweaking our product so that it’s a better fit for what our clients are looking for.

    @青: 在工作会议中自我介绍的时候,可以加这样一句话,用简单的语言解释自己的工作内容是什么。尤其是跨部门、跨层级的会议,可以让初入职场,或者不熟悉项目分工的人知道你的角色。】

  7. 老雷:太好了,谢谢。我就说到这儿,接下来就交给张路易,来主持今天的会议。感谢大家参加这个会议,欢迎大家。 Great, thanks. With that , I’ll turn it over to Louis Zhang, who will lead the proceedings today. Thank you to all of you for being here, and welcome.


C. 控场

  1. 有问题的同事,请举手。这样我一次叫一个人发言,避免太多人一起说话,听不清楚。 When you have a question, please raise your hand. This will allow me to call on people one at a time and avoid having people talk over each other.

  2. 也请大家提问时不要偏题。 Also please make sure that your questions are on topic.

  3. 谁想第一个说? Who would like to begin?

  4. 【主讲人答问后,主持人问提问者】咪咪,老象的发言有没有减轻你的担忧?好,现在我们剩下的时间只能再回答两个问题了。 【正式】Mimi, was Elle able to allay your concern ? Good. Now we have time for only two more questions.

  5. 我打断一下…… If I can just (interrupt) (for a moment),… Sorry to interrupt, but…

    这个问题不在本次会议的讨论范围内。 I’m afraid that’s outside the scope of this meeting. I think we’re getting a bit off topic. Let’s get back on track, OK?

  6. 请讲。 (Of course/ Sure), (please) go ahead. Please have your say.

    不好意思,让我先把这点说完。 Sorry, can I just finish this one point (first)?

  7. 【拉回主题】我们还有几件事要谈,所以先继续吧。 Okay, we’ve still got a few points to get through, so…

    这一点我们前面已经谈过了,所以先继续吧。 Right, I think we’ve covered that, so…

    继续吧。 Let’s move on to the next point/ topic on the agenda, shall we?

    我们之前说到哪儿了?好…… (Now) where were we? Oh yes,…

  8. 大家都同意吧? Are we (all) agreed?

    我总结一下,大家都同意了要 xxx。 So, to sum up our agreement,…

  9. 举手表决吧。 Maybe we can decide this with a show of hands.

    如果 xxx 的人请举手。 Please raise your hand if…

    有没有人能提出一个折衷的方案? Can anyone suggest a (possible) compromise?

  10. 这个问题今天好像讨论不出个进展了,我们会后通过邮件继续吧。 We don’t seem to be making much progress (on this), so let’s continue this discussion by email, shall we?

    这个问题,待会儿有时间/以后有机会再谈吧。 Maybe we can come back to that later/ in a later meeting (if we have time).

    @青: 这句的“a later meeting”,指以后某次会议,不一定是下一次会议(the next meeting)。

    这个问题,要不我们今天先不谈,下周再试试吧。 Maybe we should sleep on this and try again next week.

    @青: 睡一觉,换换脑子再聊。

  11. 还有什么要补充的吗? Is there anything else that we need to discuss (before we finish)?

    没了,都聊完了,谢谢。 No, I think we’ve covered everything, thanks.

    嗯,还有一件事。 Actually, there is just one more thing.

  12. 我们跳过第二点,直接讲第三点吧? I’d like to skip item 2 and go directly to item 3.

  13. 接着,咪咪回给我们讲讲 xxx。 Next, Mimi is going to tell us about…


D. 会议结束

  1. 咱们恐怕快没时间了。 I’m afraid we’re running out of time. We’re almost out of time.

    可惜会议即将结束,今天我们不能再回答任何问题了。 【正式】Unfortunately, our time together is drawing to a close and we won’t be able to take any more questions today.

    这个会议室有人等着用,咱们先结个尾吧? Well, I think someone is waiting for this room, so shall we call it a day (if that’s okay)?

    @青: 可能你也发现了,在英语中,要想表达得礼貌、得体,就要注意征求他人的意见。】

    我很想继续讨论,但是我知道咪咪一会儿有事,所以下次继续吧。 So, I’d like to be able to discuss this more, but I know (name) has to be somewhere, so we’ll have to come back to it another time, I’m afraid.

  2. 我们今天的讨论方向是很好的,但要做的事还很多。 I think we’re heading down the right path with today’s discussion, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us .

  3. 我建议我们成立两个委员会,集中处理一下还需要解决的主要问题。 For us to move ahead with these changes, we’ll need to create two committees. 【正式】 I propose that we form two committees to focus on the major outstanding issues.

  4. 我提议,定期开个会,这样我们就可以监督委员会的进展。不如每周开一次会吧。 It will be important for everyone to get together regularly so that we can monitor the committees’ progress. Let’s plan on meeting once a week.

    我还想制定一个定期会议时间表,以便我们能够召开会议,并让各委员会向大家汇报进展情况。 【正式】I would also like to establish a regular meeting schedule so that we can convene and have the committees report back to the larger group about their progress.

  5. 星期二的这个时间段,大家都方便吗? Does this time on Tuesday work for everyone?

  6. 如果现在这个时间段对大家都方便的话,我提议在接下来的两个月里,我们每周二的这个时候见面。 【正式】If this time slot is convenient for everyone, I propose that we meet at this time every Tuesday for the next two months.

  7. 未来几周和几个月,新的委员会有很多事情要做。 The new committees have a lot on their plate over the coming weeks and months.

    @青: 字面意思是,他们的盘子上已经堆了很多东西,很形象。

    下次会议之前,我们要完成 xxx,然后在下次会议上讨论。 Before the next meeting, I want xxx completed so we can discuss the results.

  8. 请阅读会议纪要,如果有任何更正或补充,请告诉我们。 Please read the meeting minutes and let us know if you have any corrections or additions.

  9. 好了各位。结束了。谢谢关注。星期二见。 Okay, everybody. That’s a wrap. Thanks for your attention. See you on Tuesday.

    好,散会吧。 Alright, let’s call it a day. Let’s wrap it up there.

Last updated